Dates: Weeks of August 21 - October 2*
* Monday evening class ends Oct 9 due to Labor Day*
Have you been wanting to try your hand at the wheel? Now’s your perfect chance with personal, small classes that focus on where you’re at and take you to the next level!
Beginners start with basic skills and build to acquire new skills each week. We will cover centering, cylinders, and bowls, as well as glazing techniques and trimming.
Intermediates will add to their knowledge by learning to make plates, lidded containers, and taller forms.
Open Studio time is available the weeks of class by signing up at www.Capriglione.net
Included with class:
- 25 lbs of Clay (1 bag)
- 1 shelf for storing work
- Bisque firing
- Open Studio Hours to work outside class
Bring to Class
- Required tools (2 bats, basic throwing tools, red size 1 rubber rib)
* These tools can be purchased at class ( around $50 purchased)*
- Glaze and glaze firing
- Glazing prices are per pound and posted in studio
*Classes missed cannot be made up unless discussed with Nicole
*Only pre-approved glazes allowed
*The studio is set up to for easy social distancing during throwing. However, as I assist students, I may not be able to keep fully distanced. I am vaccinated.
*$50 of registration fee is non-refundable. If refund is desired, it will be given on a pro-rated scale after classes begins.